We accept payments from:
- Credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- Debit cards
- Interest free finance with Afterpay
You will see a full list of options available at checkout.
Shop now, pay later with Afterpay interest free payments.
Using Afterpay you will receive your order immediately and will can pay for your order fortnightly. There's no interest and no payment required at checkout.
- Pay for your purchase over 4 simple instalments
- 100% interest free, no extras, no hidden fees*
- No applications or cards, instant approval online
To make a purchase using Afterpay, you need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
To use the service, simply:
- Add items to your shopping bag and proceed to checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method* - you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register^ or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
- *Afterpay is available as a payment option for online orders up to a maximum of $1500 (including any applicable shipping charges). All orders are subjects to Afterpay limits and approval. For Afterpay terms please visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
- ^A brief pre-approval process may be required and you may be asked to provide your Drivers Licence or Medicare card to verify your identity.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout. For first time Afterpay customers, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction, with the remaining 3 payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for 6 weeks, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction, when the total order value is under $500. Orders over $500 will always require the first instalment to be paid at the time the purchase is initialised.
- If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy. If eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge, less the $10 return postage fee where applicable.
- For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit https://www.afterpay.com.au/terms/
- If you fail to have sufficient funds available for Afterpay to automatically deduct payment on due instalment dates you will be charged a late fee of $10 and if the instalment payment remains overdue, an additional $7 will be charged one week later.